Process and Localisation (P & L) is one of the three pilot activities of the e-MOTICON project. The activities carried out in P & L are intended to develop process models for predicting “hot” points for demanding charging of e-vehicles by individual fleets.
- Testing of various technical and communication means for identifying “hot” points for demanding charging of e-vehicles by individual fleets
- Gain insight into the decision-making processes, mobility behaviour and demand for individual fleets, satisfaction with the existing e-charging infrastructure and its actual use
- Disseminating knowledge through the exchange of best practices and the results of pilot activities.
- Analysis of charging patterns of e-vehicles in Carinthia (Austria) and the Veneto region (Italy)
- Survey on service providers, users and tourist organizations in the Rhone Valley region (France)
- Research in the successful industrial area Freilassing (Germany)
- A survey on local e-mobility in the Veneto region (Italy).
Method of data collection:
- Inquiry on the feedback of smart e-charging stations (Klagenfurt, Veneto) and its analysis (UASK)
- Inter-corporate mobility management programs
- Obtaining and analyzing data on mobility requirements acquired with data recorders used in conventional vehicles.
Case study in the industrial zone
Criteria for industrial zones:
- Interest and appropriateness of the municipality
- Interest of companies in the industrial zone
- The favorable structure of the company within the industrial zone: a mix of service providers and producers
- Question on the number and kind of initiatives to use green energy
- Incentives for e-cars
- Existing data on e-mobility / floating telephone data
- Interesting mobility positions (e.g. poor link to local public transport)
- At least 20 cars for measurements
- Delivery (small delivery vehicles)
- Location close to the border.
Vir: e-MOTICON, Hochschule Kempten, University of Applied Sciences